Are you interested in an exciting and dynamic career with the Region’s Top Sports Marketing Agency? Are you a focused and self-driven individual with a burning passion for sports? If you shouted “Yes”, WE WANT YOU!
Our team at ESG is passionate about sporting excellence and achieving the best results for our clients. With an indomitable team spirit, we are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and talented individuals to join us in defining the Region’s sporting landscape!
All current job vacancies at ESG are updated below. Interested parties should email their CVs to email@example.com unless otherwise stated. If there is nothing of your interest at the moment, you are also welcome to submit your CV for future reference. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
1) Admin Executive
- Reporting to the Office Manager, the responsibilities of the Executive are:
- Manage procurement, invoicing and other financial processes
- Confirmation of orders, monitoring of payments and liaising with external vendors
- Manage courier and mail services
- Manage general administrative duties and office maintenance
- Provide logistic and administrative support for events
- Perform any tasks and/or duties assigned by the manager
- GCE ’N’/’O’ Level/ NITEC
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Proficient in MSOffice, Excel, Word, PowerPoint application
- Careful and meticulous. Able to work under pressure with little supervision
- Strong team player, able to work successfully with cross-functional teams
- An interest in sports
Please note that only Singaporeans & PR need apply.
Kindly email your resume with your photo, indicating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Manager, Business Development
Reporting to the Head Business Development, the responsibilities are to
- Develop a high level client list relevant to the sporting activities
- Develop and conduct sponsorship sales presentations
We provide a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great environment to work. Beyond these, this position presents aspiring individual with an opportunity to grow and ride on the growth of Sports Industry in Singapore and the region.
- Diploma/Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or Sports Management
- At least 3 years of business development, sales or sponsorship sales experience
- Interest in sports
- Proficient in MSOffice especially in PowerPoint
Kindly email your resume with your photo, indicating your current and expected salary to email@example.com