Internship & School Collaboration
Are you interested in an exciting and dynamic internship opportunity with the region’s top Sports Marketing Agency? Are you a focused and self-driven individual and have a dire passion for sports? Do you want to have the opportunity to be exposed to local and regional projects? If you do, then we want you!
Our team at ESG is passionate about sporting excellence and achieving the best results for our clients. With a competitive nature and an indomitable team spirit, we are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and talented individuals to join us in defining the region’s sporting landscape with each signature event.
In addition, we encourage Tertiary Institutions to partner us to provide your students with a rewarding corporate experience and gain relevant knowledge of the industry. Our internship development program allows students to widen their exposure and cultivate various skills.
All internship opportunities at ESG are updated and posted below. Interested parties are required to send their CVs via email to ESG@enterprisesg.com. If there is nothing of your interest at the moment, you are welcome to submit your resume to us for future reference.
1) Intern, Business Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
Supporting the Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the sports marketing business promoting international sports events and sponsorship rights.
Your role includes:
1. Assisting in prospecting regional and domestic clients
2. Prepare proposals and participate in client presentation
3. Partake in product creation, analysis and reviews
4. Plan & manage VIP hospitality programs for marquee sporting events in Singapore and within Asia
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Resourceful and possess strong research skills
- Excellent people skill, able to communicate with different levels of management
- Passion in Sports
For interested applicants, kindly email your resume with a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the above position, only Singaporeans or PRs need to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.