Reporting to the Executive Director, the responsibilities are to:
- Prospect clients with bespoke proposal to set up and/or manage their Loyalty & Rewards, Privileges program and campaign
- Project Manage the program and campaign
- Account Manage the Clients
- Consult and execute the Loyalty & Rewards, Privileges strategy
- Propose and execute targeted communications and activities to acquire, engage and incentivise members
- Shortlist, procure and manage exclusive regional merchant offers for rewards and privileges
- Propose, conclude and manage Strategic partnerships
- Diploma/Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or Mass Communications
- For Manager, at least 4 years of Loyalty and Rewards, Privileges management, merchants acquisition and management, business development or marketing experiences
- For Assistant Manager, at least 2 years of above experience.
- Interest in Loyalty & Rewards, Privileges and/or partnership marketing
Kindly email your resume with your photo, indicating your current and expected salary to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.